2009 We need a Change for the Club and for our members

Club announcement on events and gatherings. You may also suggest here any events you want the Club to organise

Moderators: benny, charles, littleghost, dollarmen, hkz4, omak, teamtung, sbpang, E36328

2009 We need a Change for the Club and for our members

Postby charles » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:08 am

Kung Hei Fat Choi and wish you all a prosperous Year of the Ox! Like what Obama said, we need a change.

As most of you would be aware of, I have been very busy lately dealing with various personal commitments and preparing myself for a new chapter in life. In doing so, at least for the time being, it is inevitable that I can no longer devote as much time in overseeing the Club and Club Activities without considerable assistance.

To rectify this problem, the time has come for the Committee to be expanded and its role elevated to such extent that a designated Chairman would no longer be essential. The Committee will make decisions as a whole whilst individual Committee members will all participate in overseeing the running of the Club and Club Activities, as well as cover for one another at various times. Should circumstances arise in the future, the possibility is always open for the Chairmanship to be revived.

I would therefore like to announce that in addition to the existing Committee members comprising myself, Danny (E36328), Calvin (hkz4) and Stephen (dollarmen), I have kindly asked Benny, Bunny (sbpang) and Osborne (omak) to join the Committee and to offer their assistance, enthusiasm and commitment to further the development of this Club and to act in the best interest of its members.

We have already met up and will convene again soon to outline and brainstorm Club Activities for this coming year. I hope you would give us your support and please don't hesitate to lend us your suggestions at any time!

Thanks and regards,
Charles.
charles
I'm crazy with BMW

Re: 2009 We need a Change for the Club and for our members

Postby charles » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:09 am

charles wrote:Kung Hei Fat Choi and wish you all a prosperous Year of the Ox! Like what Obama said, we need a change.

As most of you would be aware of, I have been very busy lately dealing with various personal commitments and preparing myself for a new chapter in life. In doing so, at least for the time being, it is inevitable that I can no longer devote as much time in overseeing the Club and Club Activities without considerable assistance.

To rectify this problem, the time has come for the Committee to be expanded and its role elevated to such extent that a designated Chairman would no longer be essential. The Committee will make decisions as a whole whilst individual Committee members will all participate in overseeing the running of the Club and Club Activities, as well as cover for one another at various times. Should circumstances arise in the future, the possibility is always open for the Chairmanship to be revived.

I would therefore like to announce that in addition to the existing Committee members comprising myself, Danny (E36328), Calvin (hkz4) and Stephen (dollarmen), I have kindly asked Benny, Bunny (sbpang) and Osborne (omak) to join the Committee and to offer their assistance, enthusiasm and commitment to further the development of this Club and to act in the best interest of its members.

We have already met up and will convene again soon to outline and brainstorm Club Activities for this coming year. I hope you would give us your support and please don't hesitate to lend us your suggestions at any time!

Thanks and regards,
Charles.

P.S Effective immediately sbpang, omak and Benny will be the forum moderator.
charles
I'm crazy with BMW

Postby keith » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:00 am

Congrats to new commitee!
keith
I'm crazy with BMW

Postby toilet_duck » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:38 am

long live our new moderators!
long live BMWOCHK!
:)
toilet_duck
Bimmer Super Fans

Postby Blowfish » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Congrats to the new members of the Comm.
Blowfish
Bimmer Super Fans

Postby sbpang » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Dear Fellow Members

Kung Hei Fat Choi and wish everyone a healthy year of the Ox.

Thanks for the warm welcoming words from everyone and we are honoured to be nominated by Charles, Danny, Stephen and Calvin to join the BMW Owner’s Club Committee and we look forward to bringing more activities to our fellow members.

We are in the process of finalising our activities plan for this year and as soon as this is ready, will let everyone know so stay tune and in the meantime, happy and safe driving.

Omak/Benny/sbpang
sbpang
I'm crazy with BMW

Postby littleghost » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 pm

:)
littleghost
Bimmer Super Fans

Return to BMWOCHK Events and Gathering Announcement