September SMD

Club announcement on events and gatherings. You may also suggest here any events you want the Club to organise

Moderators: benny, charles, littleghost, dollarmen, hkz4, omak, teamtung, sbpang, E36328

Re: September SMD

Postby littleghost » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 am

hi, i am the one driving the all black 46M3. and i was follow you when go out to kowloon side. your car is fast!!!!!!!
User avatar
littleghost
Bimmer Super Fans
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: hongkong

Re: September SMD

Postby JackyOr » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 am

E36328 wrote:good to be able to wake up and join you guys today!

why is everyone driving so slowly? :roll:


Slowly? The M3ssss at the front very fast ar....
if there is no traffic, i can't really see their tail light.....

btw nice to meet you
i'm the OEM E60 :D
User avatar
JackyOr
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Re: September SMD

Postby hkz4 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:29 pm

snoopybee wrote:
babe chris wrote:Bee gor drove the E36 M3 ........ hello, I am Chris who drove the open top taxi


And I wouldn't mind being the taxi driver =)

Chris hates taxi drivers. :lol:
Image
User avatar
hkz4
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:40 pm
Location: La Isla

Re: September SMD

Postby purepump » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:04 pm

littleghost wrote:hi, i am the one driving the all black 46M3. and i was follow you when go out to kowloon side. your car is fast!!!!!!!


kaka I think that was me you were pushing nose to tail la
too bad big horse was in front
User avatar
purepump
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:45 pm

Re: September SMD

Postby omak » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:23 pm

JackyOr wrote:
E36328 wrote:good to be able to wake up and join you guys today!

why is everyone driving so slowly? :roll:


Slowly? The M3ssss at the front very fast ar....
if there is no traffic, i can't really see their tail light.....

btw nice to meet you
i'm the OEM E60 :D

Thanks for joining our SMD.
Yeah I agree it was a faster than usual SMD, I struggled to catch up from the back to snap pics of the lead cars! :oops:
Some pics to follow
Image
Favourite Quote: "你哋邊條腸粉推我? ? !"
User avatar
omak
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: 'The Valley'

Re: September SMD

Postby hkz4 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

I found the job of back-marker leisurely yet surprisingly enjoyable.

I'm more than happy to reprise this role whenever dollarmen / ST are not around.
Image
User avatar
hkz4
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:40 pm
Location: La Isla

Re: September SMD

Postby sbpang » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 pm

We will take turns to be back marker, my turn next month
Image
Dream Car: 3.0CSL "Batmobile"
Favorite Quote: "The driver behind me is sitting so low that I cannot even see him!"
User avatar
sbpang
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 2139
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:20 pm
Location: HK

Re: September SMD

Postby sbpang » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:19 pm

omak wrote:
JackyOr wrote:
E36328 wrote:good to be able to wake up and join you guys today!

why is everyone driving so slowly? :roll:


Slowly? The M3ssss at the front very fast ar....
if there is no traffic, i can't really see their tail light.....

btw nice to meet you
i'm the OEM E60 :D

Thanks for joining our SMD.
Yeah I agree it was a faster than usual SMD, I struggled to catch up from the back to snap pics of the lead cars! :oops:
Some pics to follow


its Mow and Littleghost who were VERY FAST out in front ........... I know cos I saw them catching up very fast from my rear view mirror :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Image
Dream Car: 3.0CSL "Batmobile"
Favorite Quote: "The driver behind me is sitting so low that I cannot even see him!"
User avatar
sbpang
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 2139
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:20 pm
Location: HK

Re: September SMD

Postby superdx » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:16 am

E36328 wrote:
snoopybee wrote:Nice meeting you guys finally but I'm still wondering who's who ... :p


you drove the E92?


I was in the E92... I also don't know who is who... haha
superdx
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 am

Re: September SMD

Postby E36328 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:22 am

superdx wrote:
E36328 wrote:
snoopybee wrote:Nice meeting you guys finally but I'm still wondering who's who ... :p


you drove the E92?


I was in the E92... I also don't know who is who... haha


oh, I was the guy who waved you goodbye after trying out the Z4 (owned by hkz4) and getting into the old CLK. It was after the breakfast
Image
User avatar
E36328
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 8557
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:33 pm
Location: HKG

Re: September SMD

Postby babe chris » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 am

hkz4, I personally not hate taxi drivers~!
User avatar
babe chris
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:44 am
Location: Taipo LamChuen

Re: September SMD

Postby E36328 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 am

babe chris wrote:hkz4, I personally not hate taxi drivers~!


have you thought about using a silver color hard top, just for fun? :twisted:
Image
User avatar
E36328
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 8557
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:33 pm
Location: HKG

Re: September SMD

Postby chain8 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 am

u guys are real fast!!!

see u next time guys!!
User avatar
chain8
Bimmer Super Fans
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:36 pm
Location: HK

Re: September SMD

Postby biggles » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 am

sbpang wrote:
its Mow and Littleghost who were VERY FAST out in front ........... I know cos I saw them catching up very fast from my rear view mirror :P :P :P :P :P :P :P



I concur with Bunny, as i witnessed how fast they were at the front ... XDDD
User avatar
biggles
Bimmer Super Fans
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 am

Re: September SMD

Postby hkz4 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Image
User avatar
hkz4
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:40 pm
Location: La Isla

PreviousNext

Return to BMWOCHK Events and Gathering Announcement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron