Official June SMD - 28.6.2009

Club announcement on events and gatherings. You may also suggest here any events you want the Club to organise

Moderators: benny, charles, littleghost, dollarmen, hkz4, omak, teamtung, sbpang, E36328

Re: Official June SMD - 28.6.2009

Postby dollarmen » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Everybody had a fun this morning............thanks for coming................ :D :D :D
see all you guys next FND......... :D :D :D
Dollarmen
dollarmen
I'm crazy with BMW

Postby charles » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 am

Great turn out and weather seems fine in the end...... sorry i missed it guys. Hope you all had fun and welcome those who first attend the meeting.
charles
I'm crazy with BMW

Postby babe chris » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 pm

wwk822 wrote:great meeting all you guys this morning. I had a lot of fun driving and even more fun watching babe chris driving over the cow shxt....:) Looking forward for next months SMD.

Nick

it really doesn't matter for an old guy like me, while at the end, it just a car and all you needs is a pouring rain, which I got it when I arrived Shatin and having fun to drive over those waters on the road.....
babe chris
I'm crazy with BMW

Postby dollarmen » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 pm

babe chris wrote:
wwk822 wrote:great meeting all you guys this morning. I had a lot of fun driving and even more fun watching babe chris driving over the cow shxt....:) Looking forward for next months SMD.

Nick

it really doesn't matter for an old guy like me, while at the end, it just a car and all you needs is a pouring rain, which I got it when I arrived Shatin and having fun to drive over those waters on the road.....

You're an old guy .........So, how about me.......The Oldest "不該".... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dollarmen
dollarmen
I'm crazy with BMW

Previous

Return to BMWOCHK Events and Gathering Announcement