Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Come here for anything about BMW Cars

Moderators: benny, charles, dollarmen, hkz4, omak, teamtung, sbpang, E36328

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby wowow » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:15 pm

guys,

for those that are going to ZH on Sat and wouldn't mind going out together for the evening, pls post you schedule. Any football fan interested in watching the Man U vs Chelsea game ( starts at 8:45 ) at the "Beer Street" ?

Andrew
User avatar
wowow
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby omak » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 pm

wwk822 wrote:can anyone tell me if the payment I made was received or not? I did not recieve any confirmation so far!

Charles will confirm the receipt of funds for us asap. Thanks
Image
Favourite Quote: "你哋邊條腸粉推我? ? !"
User avatar
omak
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: 'The Valley'

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby newbie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 pm

wowow wrote:guys,

for those that are going to ZH on Sat and wouldn't mind going out together for the evening, pls post you schedule. Any football fan interested in watching the Man U vs Chelsea game ( starts at 8:45 ) at the "Beer Street" ?

Andrew


since such as big match of the seaon, i would ditch my work and able to meet anytime, anywhere.. hahahaha (but i dont know where is
'beer street')
newbie
I almost sleep with this board
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby charles » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Thanks for all the payment and emails .. i'll post the list of paid applicants in a short while.
User avatar
charles
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 4051
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:12 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby charles » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Please find here the final confirmed and paid participants;

Level I - 4/4/2010
1. Nathan Yip - (Amount HK$3450)
2. Alan Lam Ka Ki - (Amount HK$3450)
3. Vincent aka Newbie (Amount HK$3450)
4. Andrew Chan (Amount HK$3450)
5. Kelvin Mow (Amount HK$3450)
6. Kathy Mak (Amount HK$3450)
7. Nicholas Wan (Amount HK$3450)
8. Raymond Wan (Amount HK$3450)
9. Johnny Yan (Amount HK$3450)

Level II - 31/3/10-1/4/10)
1. Littleghost (Michael Lee Mau Man) - Fax Received (Amount HK$6900)
2. Au Yeung - Cash Deposit (Amount HK$6900)
3. Franki Leung - Cash Deposit (Amount HK$6900)

Level II - 2/4/10-3/4/10)
1. Anthony Sit - Transfer (Amount $6900)
2. Ray Lok Chi Kin - Cash Deposit (Amount HK$6900)


Here're some useful numbers in case you have any problem in getting to the Track or the hotel.

Please contact:
Ms. Hui Xu - 1360-1387113
or
Ms. Enid Bai - 1360-1235484
User avatar
charles
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 4051
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:12 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby newbie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

newbie wrote:
wowow wrote:guys,

for those that are going to ZH on Sat and wouldn't mind going out together for the evening, pls post you schedule. Any football fan interested in watching the Man U vs Chelsea game ( starts at 8:45 ) at the "Beer Street" ?

Andrew


since such as big match of the seaon, i would ditch my work and able to meet anytime, anywhere.. hahahaha (but i dont know where is
'beer street')


just check that game starts at 7:45pm 'cos day-light saving time in UK
newbie
I almost sleep with this board
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby wowow » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:59 pm

So how many would like to go for the game ? if no one is interested, I will stay in HK to watch thegame and take the 6am turboJet to Macau ...cause I am a die-hard football fan :-)

Beer street is 3 minute walk from the 珠海港湾酒店, or $10 taxi ride from Holiday Inn... though I've never been to the beer street myself....
User avatar
wowow
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby newbie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 am

wowow wrote:So how many would like to go for the game ? if no one is interested, I will stay in HK to watch thegame and take the 6am turboJet to Macau ...cause I am a die-hard football fan :-)

Beer street is 3 minute walk from the 珠海港湾酒店, or $10 taxi ride from Holiday Inn... though I've never been to the beer street myself....


me me! just let me know what time & where you wanna to meet and leave for ZH

nic & kelvin, wanna join to watch the match of the season?
newbie
I almost sleep with this board
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby wowow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 pm

I will take the 4:30 ferry departing from HK Macau ferry. Ferry departing on Kowloon side is 3:30 and 5:30. I will pm you guys my mobile number. Andrew
User avatar
wowow
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby omak » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:11 pm

All participants, please look out for an email with the event's agenda and Welcome Pack.
Image
Favourite Quote: "你哋邊條腸粉推我? ? !"
User avatar
omak
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: 'The Valley'

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby wowow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Anyone knows what we need to bring to the track ? dress code ?
User avatar
wowow
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby babe chris » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 pm

wowow wrote:Anyone knows what we need to bring to the track ? dress code ?


a valid driving license, that's all
E36 M3 3.0 Dakar coupe & E46 M3 Imola cabrio ( manuals ) - all gone
Currently E36 M3 3.0 sedan & E46 330 touring
User avatar
babe chris
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:44 am
Location: Taipo LamChuen

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby charles » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Dress light and a jacket will do.

Don't bring your race overalls, you'll be overdressed.
User avatar
charles
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 4051
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:12 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby omak » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:38 pm

charles wrote:Dress light and a jacket will do.

Don't bring your race overalls, you'll be overdressed.

It's not overkill....
Image

Image

Bunny's just underdressed!!!!
Image
Image
Favourite Quote: "你哋邊條腸粉推我? ? !"
User avatar
omak
I'm crazy with BMW
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: 'The Valley'

Re: Level 1 Driver Training - 4.4.2010

Postby kmow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:08 pm

guys - taking the 1730 ferry up and booked in H. Inn
meet up for beer? I'll send mobile to email.
cheers

Kelvin
User avatar
kmow
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General BMW Car Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron